Tuesday 26 February 2013

‘In the Spotlight’


Not only is it under a month away until I need to hand my dissertation in, but also the third year Events Management students are running various different events over the next few weeks. My team, Say It Loud Events, decided to organise a gig night showcasing up and coming music talent from the indie genre. As I've mentioned there’s been various hiccups along the way and changes which have needed making but now it’s only a few days to go! We are underway with the final preparations building up to the night and I am certainly feeling a mixture of excitement and nerves!

Check out our poster below:




A limited number of tickets are still available for the night so if your interested head over to, Ticketsource.co.uk/inthespotlight

I will let you know how it goes in my next blog and will hopefully see you there!!!

In other news I am still working on my dissertation, after a brief stress out about how to analyse my data, a meeting with my supervisor helped me sort it all out in my head. I now have a clear structure of how I am going to write everything and have just given myself a little break from it to write this blog for you all.

We had an open day at the University on Saturday which was super busy! Its great to see lots of people coming along, it certainly helped taking my mind off the freezing temperatures. I was kitted out in about 5 layers and ready to take some of the lovely groups we had for tours around the campus and accommodation. It was also great to hear about all the students who have got some offers from University of Greenwich, well done to everyone who has an offer and good luck to those who are still waiting to hear, I have my finger, arms, legs and toes crossed for you! J

 
Source: welcometoourreality.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment